Negotiations and/or Settlements with the IRS

Are you unable to pay your tax debt? We may be able to help you with the following options: 

  • enter into an installment or payment agreement;
  • place your account in currently not collectible status; 
  • make an offer in compromise (settlement) offer;
  • request a taxpayer assistance order if you have a hardship;
  • request temporary suspension of collection, or; 
  • Challenge the tax if the time period has not expired or proper procedure was not followed.